Announcing: Academic & Course Planning Platform Updates
As students return to the classroom for the 22-23 school year, you’ll notice some exciting updates to MajorClarity that make it easier than ever to get the most value from our career-aligned course planning tools.
We’ve taken everything you loved about the academic planning experience in MajorClarity and made it more accessible, more intuitive, and more cohesive.
What's New in Academic Planning
Some of the improvements your students will encounter as they navigate the Academic Planning tab this year:
- Redesigned course planning layout that optimizes space to make it easier for students to access key details of their personalized plan of study
- New 'edit' mode with updated search and navigation tools to clarify pathway-aligned course planning actions
- Graduation tracking that differentiates between accumulated credits and projected credit attainment to keep students on track with meeting graduation requirements
- Reformatted Academic and Career Plan PDF to offer more clarity in parent/guardian communication and easier ACP management for school admin users
- Visual enhancements to prevent students from planning duplicate courses and provide an easier way for students to plan multiple elective courses
3-Minute Academic Planning Tour
To complement these platform improvements we’ve also added new resources to the Partner Hub. All curriculum and instructional planning materials reflect the most recent updates to the Academic Planning component in the platform.
- NEW ACP Lesson Plans with updated teaching guide, slide deck, and student worksheets
- REVISED Instructional Pacing Guides with updated resource links
- NEW Student User Resources including a video tutorial and Academic Planning Student Overview Guide
The new Academic Planning updates reflect our continued commitment to building a platform that drives outcomes for all students and educators.